Friday, August 18, 2006

A few updates:

Receieved my art results back. Utterly disappointed, but I expected it. ): Not enough gathering, and developing only technical qualities were commendable. Ended up with a high B3, which means I'd have to work very hard on paper 2 in order to push it up to an A. Thanks to the imcompleted and not-so-nice final design :( Nvm, shall work hard for paper 2, and hopefully get an A for the prelims as well as the O's.

Currently, filing all my worksheets (sec three and four) together in seperate subject files, which I'd be using, to revise for my prelims and O's. It's always good to be organised. It's filed nicely with dividers, only thing is that, one file is packed to max with all the notes and worksheets from teachers. I dont even feel like flipping it open, just looking at it. However, its so neat. I'm happy! : ) Hahahha.

English O Level Orals are next Monday. Been've preparing for it fairly well, somehow I'm actually looking forward to it. A component I'm strongest in, I'd say. And it is important to me, cos I'd need it to pull my grades up.

Caught things up with idiot. It was goood! Mhmmmm! : )

Oh yes Chinese O Level Results were released last week. Finally passed my chinese for the first time in secondary school life. Teachers were happy, I was kinda happy but expected a little more of myself, at least one or two grades better. Mom wants me to try again, so therefore, I'd be retaking.


I'll update soon, Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home